PRODUCT CARE GUIDE
Every love story needs tenderness and care to stand the test of time. Jewelry is by nature delicate. Show your treasured pieces some love and it will reward you with its pleasures longer.
EVERYDAY CARE & STORAGE AND WEAR
- Store your precious pieces in a jewelry box.
- Never force or pull chains. When in storage, arrange chains in loop shapes to avoid damage.
- After each use, gently wipe every piece with a soft cloth to remove any make-up residue or oils from your skin. Go easy – excessive polishing might rub off the plating.
- Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool, sauna or steam room.
- Don’t sleep with your jewelry on.
WATER AND CHEMICAL INTERACTIONS
- Water as well as chemicals found in everyday products can damage the surface. Always take jewelry off before washing your hands, bathing, showering or doing household work.
- Add your jewelry as the last step of your beauty routine. Hairspray, perfume, soap, make-up, oils and lotions can all dull the surface.
- Just like any other wardrobe item, jewelry needs maintenance to keep in mint condition. Check locks and clasps regularly.
- It is natural for the layers of gold, silver plating to gradually wear off, but by following our care tips you can halt the process. However, you might at some point want to get a new layer of gold plating.
GET TO KNOW OUR MATERIALS
- Our collections consist of precious metals (sterling silver and gold plated brass)
- And be aware that metal may darken or tarnish with normal wear.
- Pearls will lose their luster in contact with degreasing products, like dish soap and perfumes. Pearls and most gemstones do not stand the force of cleaning agents or ultrasonic cleaners.
- Silver can become oxidized from natural salts and minerals from your skin, and therefore darken. Specialist jewelry shops sell a silver polish dip to solve the problem.